“Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” UAB in cooperation with Vilnius University invites prospective 3- and 4-year Bachelor students from VU Life Sciences Center, Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics to prepare Bachelor final thesis at the Company.
Favorite students selected to prepare Bachelor final thesis at the Company will receive Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics nominal scholarship of 1100 Eur per single academic year. VU students who prepare the final thesis at the Company for two academic years and if study results do not worsen, are entitled for a second-year scholarship, therefore total scholarship would amount to 2200 Eur. This nominal scholarship does not impact students’ chances to receive other scholarships from the State, Vilnius University, “Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” or other.
Prospective 3- and 4-year Bachelor students must submit applications for the competition by July 1, 2023
Students must submit following documents:
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Motivational letter, also indicating preferred research areas listed in scholarship terms and conditions document
- Certificate of completed semesters grades and their weighted average
- Copy of secondary school graduation diploma
- Copy of other achievements, such as scientific and/or social activities (e.g. participations in scientific competitions, tournaments and other)
- Recommendation from VU Faculty or Employer would be additional benefit.
Application documents should be submitted to VU Study administration department via e.mail and “Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics” UAB via e.mail: titled “Thermo Fisher Scientific nominal scholarship”.
Questions regarding this competition should be addressed to “Thermo Fisher Scientific” representative – Edvin Stankevič , or VU representative – Jurgita Alonderyte-Venckiene e.mail .