The Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences was established on 14 of November in 2016. At the Faculty of Chemistry and Geosciences there are two Institutes - Institute of Chemistry and Institute of Geosciences.
Dean of the Faculty - prof. dr. Aivaras Kareiva, head of the Institute of Chemistry - dr. Lina Mikoliūnaitė, head of Institute of Geosciences - prof. dr. Petras Šinkūnas.
There are five Departments in the Institute of Geosciences:
- Department of Geography and Land Management
- Department of Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology
- Department of Hydrology and Climatology
- Department of Geology and Mineralogy
- Department of Cartography and Geoinformatics