INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELECTION PROCESS OF STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMS
General information about the exchange programs is available on the VU website.
Main criteria for selection of Erasmus+ students:
- proposed study programme at the host institution which can be accepted and recognised as part of the programme at Vilnius university;
- good knowledge of the language of instruction at host university;
- student should not have academic debt;
- student’s grade average (of the two lasts semesters) is no less 7;
- clear/explicit and reasonable motivation.
Contacts of the exchange coordinators
Institute of Chemistry
+370 5 219 3022
Institute of Geosciences
+370 5 239 8286