Dr. Kristina Klemkaite-Ramanauske
||Naugarduko str. 24, LT-03225 Vilnius, room 240
||+370 (5) 219 3108
||+370 (5) 233 0987
Date of Birth
May 4th, 1983.
- 2007 – Master of Science Degree, Vilnius University, Faculty of Chemistry;
- 2005 – Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Vilnius University, Faculty of Chemistry.
- Investigation of hydrotalcite type materials (layered double hydroxides) synthesis, decomposition, reconstitution („memory effect“) and catalytic properties.
- Klemkaitė K , Prosyčevas I, Taraškevičius R, Khinsky A, Kareiva A. Synthesis and characterization of layered double hydroxides with different cations (Mg, Co, Ni, Al), decomposition and reformation of mixed metal oxides to layered structures. Central European Journal of Chemistry 9 (2011) 275-282.
- Klemkaitė K , Khinsky A, Kareiva A. Reconstitution effect of Mg/Ni/Al layered double hydroxide. Materials Letters 65 (2011) 388-391.
- Rönkkönen H, Klemkaitė K, Khinsky A, Baltušnikas A, Simell P, Reinikainen M, Krause O, Niemelä M. Thermal plasma-sprayed nickel catalysts in the clean-up of biomass gasification gas. Fuel 90 (2010) 1076-1089.
- Ivanov M, Klemkaitė K, Khinsky A, Kareiva A, Banys J. Dielectric and conductive properties of hydrotalcite. Ferroelectrics 417 (2011) 136-142
o Conference theses and presented posters.
- Klemkaite K, Khinsky A, Zilinskas A, Kareiva A. Synthesis peculiarities and characterization of Mo-containing Mg/Al layered double hydroxide. 7th International Conference on Inorganic Materials, Biarritz, France 12 – 14 September 2010.
- Ivanov M, Klemkaite K, Khinsky A, Kareiva A, Banys J. Dielectric and conductive properties of hydrotalcite. I Lithuanian-Ukrainian-Polish Meeting on Ferroelectrics Physics LUP I, Vilnius, Lithuania 13-16 September 2010.
- Klemkaitė K, Prosyčevas I, Khinsky K, Kareiva A. Incomplete Reconstruction of Layered Double Hydroxide with Transition Metals (Ni, Co). The 12-th International Conference-School Advanced Materials And Technologies, Palanga, Lithuania 27 – 31 August 2010. Award for best poster presentation of the international conference.
- Klemkaitė K, Khinsky A, Kareiva A. Reconstitution effect of layered double hydroxide containing different cations. FMNT Functional materials and nanotechnologies, Riga, Latvia16-19 March 2010.
- Klemkaitė K, Kareiva A, Khinsky A. Synthesized and reconstituted LDH containing different cations. Chemija 2009, Vilnius, Lithuania 16 October 2009.
- Khinsky A, Klemkaitė K, Albertazzi S, Basile F, Benito P, Fornasari G, Vaccari A. Nickel based catalyst for steam reforming on metal foil substrate. Congress EuropaCAT IX 2009, Salamanca, Spain 30 August – 4 September 2009.
- Khinsky A, Klemkaitė K, Laurinaitis N. Flexible alumina, alumina-magnesia, zirconia and carbon mesoporous catalytic supports on metal foil substrate. Congress EuropaCAT IX 2009, Salamanca, Spain 30 August – 4 September 2009.
- Khinsky A, Klemkaitė K, Armenise S, Garcia-Bordeje E, Monzon A. High performance metal based hydrotalcite catalytic support for nanotubes growing. Euronanoforum 2009, Prague, Czech Republic 2 – 5 June 2009.
- Klemkaitė K, Khinsky A, Stephenson H, Bradshaw H. Zirconium based catalytic units for tars cracking. 14th International Congress on Catalysis COEX, Seoul, Korea 13 – 18 July 2008.
- Klemkaitė K, Khinsky A, Kareiva A. Memory effect in Co/Mg/Al nanosized hydrotalcites. MOLMAT2008, International Symposium on Molecular Materials Toulouse, France 8 – 11 July 2008.
- Rönkkönen H, Khinsky A, Klemkaitė K, Reinikainen M, Simell P and Krause O. Thermal plasma sprayed catalysts in the cleaning of the gasification gas. Congress Europacat VIII, Turku, Åbo, Finland 26 – 31 August 2007.