TECHNOLOGICAL PRACTICE IN PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY
FOR PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY PROGRAMME (3rd semester)
2019 09 02 – 2019 10 31
2 months, 40 hours per week
Deadline of internship organisation is 30th of June.
I. What you have to do:
• Find a company/institution for the practice/internship or log-in in the internship system https://mif.vu.lt/praktikosis/faculty/chgf/ and apply for a placement, which are published by companies.
• The work done during the practice must be related to the knowledge and practical skills acquired during the Pharmaceutical Chemistry studies.
• The practice of the student must be supervised by two practice supervisors: the practice supervisor of the company/institution (the employee appointed in the agreement) and supervisor from the faculty (dr. Živilė Stankevičiūtė).
II. After internship position selection:
- Before filling the agreement in the system, students must combine the subject and tasks of the practice with the company/institution and the university practice supervisor (you can send by email: ).
- Fill an agreement, submit, print 3 copies, sign them, give to company/institution director for signing and submit all 3 copies to the faculty dean's office.
- After that you will have 2 copies – one for you, one for the company. The third copy is for the faculty.
III. At the end of the internship:
- Submit written report to the department;
- The practice supervisor of the company/institution must complete the student's practice evaluation questionnaire;
- Student also must complete a questionnaire.
The report of the traineeship must be prepared according to the example provided by the faculty. The title page of the report must include:
- Scoring and signature of a company/institution practice supervisor;
- Company/institution stamp;
- Signature of the university practice supervisor (dr. Živilė Stankevičiūtė).
- If there is no company stamp on the practice report, then the student must provide a certificate about the practice from the company (stamped and signed by the supervisor).
IV. Final step – oral presentation with PowerPoint slides.
Erasmus traineeship could be counted as professional traineeship (it is reflected in diploma and you might get academic credits). https://www.vu.lt/en/studies/placementsinternships.
For more information please contact Živilė Stankevičiūtė (dean office (room 222) admission hours: I: 10.00 - 12.00; II: 13.30 - 15.30).